Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. The 2018 Nu Skin Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award (“Award”) is open only to Nu Skin Brand Affiliates (previously called "Distributors") from the Pacific Region (Australia, New Zealand, French Polynesia and New Caledonia) (“Nu Skin Pacific Brand Affiliates”).
2. Only Nu Skin Pacific Brand Affiliates may nominate other Nu Skin Pacific Brand Affiliates who are qualified for the Award. Self-nominations will not be accepted.
3. Once nominations are open, they must be submitted online via the Young Entrepreneur of the Year website through the Nu Skin Australia, New Zealand or French Polynesia websites on or before 23 December 2017. Nominations must include the NAME and COUNTRY of the nominee before submitting.
4. Nominees must meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for the Award:
(i) Nominees must be between the age of 18 and 30 as of 31 December 2017;
(ii) Nominees must be paid-as Executive Brand Partners (previously called "Ruby") or above in December 2017;
(iii) Nominees must be a Nu Skin Brand Affiliates from the Pacific Region for a minimum of six (6) months consecutively prior to his/her nomination; and
(iv) Should any nominee have any downline also fulfilling the above (i) to (iii) criteria, no more than 75% of their nominated downlines volume can contribute towards their Total Organisation Volume.
(v) Previous winners of the Award may re-qualify as a NuGen Leader, however will not be eligible for the Title of Young Entrepreneur of the Year. Previous NuGen Leaders are open to re-qualifying as the next year’s NuGen Leaders and may qualify as the Young Entrepreneur of the Year as long as they meet all eligibility criteria.
5. The winner of the Award will be decided by Nu Skin at its absolute discretion, based on the monthly average Total Organisational Volume, Total Organisational Executives  and Total Actives achieved in the Pacific Region between 1st July 2016 – 31st December 2017.
PRIZE AWARD DETAILS
6. The Award will be awarded to only one (1) Qualifying Brand Affiliate (“Winner”).
7. Nu Skin will notify the Winner via his/her telephone number or email address by 5:00 p.m. on 10 January 2018 (Australian EST).
8. The Winner will receive the Nu Skin Young Entrepreneur Trophy at the 2018 Leadership Summit (“Leadership Summit”) subject to the condition that the Winner is a paid-as Executive Brand Partner or above for four (4) months at 3000GSV (between January 2017 - December 2017) (“Condition”). If the Condition is fulfilled, the Winners will earn an all-expenses paid  trip to attend the Leadership Summit. The Winner will also be entitled to attend the Party for Award (“Party”) organised by Nu Skin which includes the provision of venue, live music entertainment and refreshments.
9. The Party will be held in one of the following major cities but nearest to the registered address of the Winner: Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Auckland, Christchurch, Papeete and Noumea.
10. The Winner is responsible for arranging for his/her own transportation to and from the venue of the Party.
11. The Party will be held in February 2018. The confirmation of the date and venue of the Party will be sent out to the Winner by email by 31 January 2018 and the Winner must reply by 5 February 2018 whether he/she can attend. Nu Skin shall have the right to cancel the Party should the Winner be unable to attend the Party in person on the designated date and venue after his/her confirmation of attendance and in such case Nu Skin may require the Winner to pay for all fees and costs incurred as a result of the cancellation.
12. The Winner will be allowed to invite up to 150 guests to the Party. It will be the responsibility of the Winner to make arrangement and distribute the invitations to their guests who are invited to attend the Party.
13. Nu Skin’s decision is final. The Award does not come with Personal Sales Volume (PSV) and/or Commissionable Sales Volume (CSV). The Award is not refundable, non-transferable and is not exchangeable for cash or other Nu Skin Products.
14. Nu Skin may require the Winner to provide a valid identification document before offering the Award to the Winner. Nu Skin reserves the right to withhold the Award pending verification of the Winner.
THE NUGEN LEADERS
15. The NuGen Leaders will form a team of (5) members and will be chosen according to the judging criteria and eligibility criteria considered for the Award. This is a 12 month role from January – December 2018.
16. All decisions made by Nu Skin in all matters relating to the Award shall be at their absolute discretion and shall be final and binding upon nominees. Nu Skin reserves the absolute discretion to defer or withhold an Award if the conferment of such an award might result in any adverse publicity to Nu Skin. The duration and extent of such deferment or withholding shall be at the sole discretion of Nu Skin. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained. The nominees shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by Nu Skin concerning, without limitation, these terms and conditions, the rules, procedures and regulations of the Award and any other matters relating to the Award.
18. Nu Skin accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or injury incurred or suffered by you as a result of participating in the Nu Skin Young Entrepreneur Award or accepting any award. Nu Skin further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other properties relating to or resulting from your participation in the Award.
19. Nu Skin reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude any entries from the Award, for whatsoever reason, including without limitation, violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
20. Nu Skin reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Award without any liability to you should there be any unforeseeable event which in Nu Skin’s absolute opinion may jeopardise the process of the Award.
21. Nu Skin reserves the right to amend any of the Terms and Conditions of the Award without prior notice.
22. Nominee with excessive returns of products in their organisation may be disqualified. Nu Skin Enterprises Australia, Inc. and Nu Skin Enterprises New Zealand, Inc. (collectively “Nu Skin Pacific”) reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine what constitutes excessive returns. Upon the occurrence of such event, the Brand Affiliate agrees to reimburse the Nu Skin Pacific for the cost of the Party and any other related recognition events.
23. The nominee must not be in breach of Section 6.5, Chapter 2 of the Policies & Procedures. Any indication of manipulation of information regarding the qualification criteria will disqualify any nominee attempting to benefit from the Award. This includes but is not limited to buying in volume for qualification purposes on down line accounts.
24. In the event of disputes regarding the Terms and Conditions of the Award, Nu Skin shall have the right to make final decision.
25. The Terms and Conditions of the Award shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
 This is your organisational volume for your entire organisation (levels 1-6) or the sum of the GSV of every Brand Representative in your organisation
 This is the total number of Brand Representative in your Certified Line (previously called “Executive Breakaway”) (levels 1-6).
 This number indicates the total number of Brand Affiliates and Members (previously called “Preferred Customers”) with any personal volume in your entire organisation (levels 0-6).
 This includes return flights to Gold Coast, accommodation, meals and complimentary round trip airport transfer. All other costs and expenses not specifically mentioned herein shall be borne by the Winner.
 This is your organizational volume for your entire organization (levels 1-6) or the sum of the GSV of every Executive in your organization
 This is the total number of Executives in your Executive Breakaway group (levels 1-6). This number includes any Business Builders, Provisional Executives and Demoting Executives in your organization.
 This number indicates the total number of Distributors and Preferred Customers with any personal volume in your entire organization (levels 0-6).
This includes return flights to Gold Coast, accommodation, meals and complimentary round trip airport transfer. All other costs and expenses not specifically mentioned herein shall be borne by the Winner.