- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.68 billion in revenue during 2018.
- In 2017, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners contributed nearly $6 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 600 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO ANNOUNCE FIRST-QUARTER 2019 RESULTS
PROVO, Utah — March 29, 2019 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) will release first-quarter results after the market closes on Tuesday, April 30. The Nu Skin management team will host a conference call with the investment community later that same day beginning at 5 p.m. (EDT).
NU SKIN INTRODUCES A TARGETED TREATMENT FOR THE EYE AREA USING AGELOC LUMISPA'S EXCLUSIVE SKIN REFINING TECHNOLOGY
PROVO, Utah – March 28, 2019 – Nu Skin today launched ageLOC LumiSpa Accent and ageLOC LumiSpa IdealEyes, a new targeted treatment clinically proven to improve the appearance of skin around the eyes.
NU SKIN UNVEILS STRATEGY TO SUSTAINABLY SOURCE
ITS OWN PURE, TRACEABLE INGREDIENTS
PROVO, Utah – Feb. 28, 2019 – As part of its annual investor day, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. today shared its long-term strategy for consistently sourcing pure, safe and effective ingredients for use in its products. To accomplish this, Nu Skin plans to build on its investment in Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) technologies to develop sustainable ingredients that are traceable from seed to solution.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES EXPANDS TO PERU
PROVO, Utah – Feb. 26, 2019 – Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. today announced plans to open in Peru, expanding the company’s presence in Latin America. Peru will begin operations on March 7, 2019, with a grand opening event in Lima, Peru.